- Candidate must be graduate.
- Candidate should have relevant experience.
- Candidate should have basic knowledge of Networking (Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Modems, Wirelesss Devices, Bluetoooth, VPN, etc.), Operating Systems (Windows, Linux, Unix), Virtualization Softwares (Vmware, Citrix, Hyper-V) etc.
- Excellent Language skills with priority on written and spoken English.
Please do look up our website on www.vistainfosec.com
Follow us at twitter.com/vistainfosec
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Understanding client requirements and designing networks and data centres.
- Designing and auditing IP Address schema.
- Designing Data Centre requirements.
- Designing large scale networks.
- Designing security systems for networks and servers.
- Advising on the server and network architectures.
- Conducting POCs of upcoming technologies as a consultant such as IPS, DLP, IPV6.
- Designing use cases for SIEM.
- Conduct Firewall security matrix review.
- Conducting Audits of IT setups of clients from the perspective of performance, design and scalability.
- Provide client recommendation on Technology Controls and Processes.
- Cyber Forensics.
- Incident Management and Response.
Education and/or Experience:
Language Skills :
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Lead generation executive to help us build up our business activities.Lead generation executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals, and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Friendly work environment.
- Alternative Saturdays off.
- Immediate joining is available.
- Near to DN Nagar metro station.
How to Apply?
You can send us your resume directly on: placements(at)vistainfosec.com. Please replace the "(at)" part in the email address with the "@" sign. This has been done to prevent spambots from using this email address for spam. Please put the appropriate subject clearly stating placement in your area of interest. Please do mention your current and expected CTC.