Data Security and Data Privacy are the two most significant factors that facilitate effective Privacy Management. Integrating both into one consolidated practice can bring efficiency to the overall Privacy Management program. Privacy Management and Cybersecurity overlap on many fronts. So, it only makes sense that integrating Data Security and Privacy will help organizations proactively tackle related issues together and address the growing challenge of protecting consumer data.
Elaborating more on this, VISTA InfoSec is conducting an informative webinar covering the critical areas of Integrating Data Privacy & Security to facilitate effective Privacy Management. Explaining the significant link between privacy and security one can simply learn how both can be merged and automated for more effective Compliance and Privacy Management.
- Quick Introduction to What is Data Privacy & Data Security
- Key Differences between Data Privacy & Data Security
- Integrating Data Privacy & Data Security into one consolidated practice
- How does the integration facilitate various International Data Privacy Regulations?
- Key benefits of Integrating Data Privacy & Data Security for business
- How does the integration facilitate Privacy Management?
You Can Watch the webinar Here
For our past playlist dedicated to GDPR/HIPAA, please visit:
To view our past webinars and other videos on PCI DSS, SOC2, PCI PIN, GDPR, HIPAA, ethical hacking with OWASP Top 10, etc, click on: